3816. Greystone Court, Suite B, Springfield, Missouri
Jonathan has been with the law firm of Andereck, Evans, Lewis, Figg & Battagler, LLC, since 2017. Jonathan practices in the firm’s Springfield, Missouri office and focuses on rural electric cooperative law, corporate law, alternative dispute resolution, insurance litigation and defense, and workers’ compensation.
Jonathan’s professional experience includes working for two years in the Missouri Public Service Commission’s External Litigation Division where he had the opportunity to participate in researching legal issues concerning the placement of transmission lines for Grain Belt Express and Mark Twain, and researching various issues concerning the scope of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission’s authority in state affairs.
Jonathan earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Government with a minor in International Relations, from Evangel University in 2012, and earned his Masters in International Relations from Missouri State University in 2014. Jonathan attended the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law and earned his Juris Doctorate in 2017.
Jonathan is licensed to practice law in Missouri state courts and before the United States District Courts for the Western District of Missouri. Jonathan is a member of the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association and the Missouri Bar Association.
- Personal Injury
- Corporate Business and Municipalities (Rural Electric Cooperatives, Electric Utility Companies, Public Utility Companies)
- Workers’ Compensation
Professional Licenses & Memberships
- Missouri Bar, 2017
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Evangel University (B.S. Government, 2012)
- Missouri State University (M.A. International Relations, 2014)
- University of Missouri School of Law (J.D. 2017)