700 E. Capitol Avenue, The Colonel Darwin Marmaduke House, Jefferson City, Missouri
Beverly J. Figg joined the law firm of Andereck, Evans, Lewis, Figg & Battagler, L.L.C., as an associate attorney in 1984. She became a partner in 1987. She has over 33 years of trial experience defending workers’ compensation claims, medical fee disputes, motor vehicle negligence, premises liability and insurance defense. She also practices in the area of real estate law; wills, trusts, estate planning and probate; and general civil practice.
Beverly is a graduate of Columbia College, Columbia, Missouri, with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. She received her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Missouri – Columbia. She is licensed to practice law in all courts in Missouri. She is a member of the Missouri Bar, the United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Missouri and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. She has briefed and argued cases at the Missouri Court of Appeals and the Missouri Supreme Court.
Beverly’s professional associations include the Missouri Bar Association, the Cole County Bar Association and the Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers.
Beverly resides in Jefferson City and practices in the firm’s Jefferson City office. She has two sons and one grandson.
Andereck, Evans, Lewis, Figg & Battagler, LLC, Jefferson City, MO – May, 1984-Present
Member: insurance defense and litigation
- Manage all aspects of civil litigation, including appeals, focusing on personal injury defense, premises liability defense, workers’ compensation defense and medical fee dispute defense.
- Obtained favorable verdicts in jury trials in venues across the State of Missouri.
- Manage regular communication with clients and insurance companies.
- Draft estate planning documents for clients and represents personal representatives in estates.
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, MO – December, 1983
- Dean’s List
Columbia College, Columbia, MO – May, 1982
Bachelors in Business Administration
Associate of Arts – May, 1978
- Alpha Chi academic fraternity
- Dean’s List
Professional Licenses & Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Cole County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Missouri
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers